Dudek Law Firm APC Case Results
San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Gaining the Recoveries Victims Deserve
San Diego personal injury attorney Frederick M. Dudek commits to using his years of experience handling complex cases to gain fair results while also providing the personalized attention clients deserve.
Our clients continually interact with our lawyer and the staff at our personal injury law firm. You have only one attorney working on your case. This is opposed to larger firms where an attorney may be working on several cases. Because of this, those firms may delegate much of the work to others unfamiliar with the details of your claim. As a result, we have the experience litigating large cases and we have a commitment to client care that can make a difference.
Past clients highly regard our San Diego personal injury attorney and firm. This is because of our ability to combine small firm attention with the resources of a large firm to maximize your recovery. Below are some of the verdicts and settlements we obtained.
Disclaimer: Case results are listed in gross amounts without deductions for attorney fees and costs. Past results do not guarantee similar results in the future. All cases are unique, and you should not assume your case will have similar results. All testimonials do not constitute a guarantee, warrant or prediction of your legal matter.
Significant Verdicts and Settlements
- $2 million for a wrongful death in a helicopter crash that occurred in the South Pacific Ocean
- $1.5 million for a motor vehicle accident in Imperial County CA
- $825,000.00 for a back injury that resulted from a San Diego motor vehicle accident
- $750,000.00 for an Imperial County motor vehicle accident
- $550,000.00 for an accident on U.S. Navy property in San Diego
- $500,000.00 for a boating accident on Lake Mead for our client from Orange County
- $487,500.00 for an accident involving a golf cart in San Diego
- $350,000.00 for a San Diego cyclist struck by a motor vehicle
- $210,000.00 for a cyclist who crashed while avoiding a motor vehicle in San Diego
San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Ready to Help
What makes a good attorney and what makes the best attorney to handle your case may be different. During a free case review, our San Diego personal injury attorney can provide free legal advice and determine whether our firm can help you. If we are not able to help, we will answer your questions and point you in the right direction. You have nothing to lose by calling today to schedule your free consultation.